7th December 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed Polytechnic Diploma but now I want to pursue BA and as per the rules Diploma is equal to class 12th so I want to know how can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  2. Which short term courses are best to pursue after completing Polytechnic Diploma in ECE?
  3. Can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it
  4. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  6. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  7. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  8. Can I apply for admission in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after completing Polytechnic Diploma with 98% marks?
  9. Will there be any chance to pursue B.Tech in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Polytechnic?
  10. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  11. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Polytechnic Diploma entrance exam after completing class 10th with Home Science subject?
  13. Can I get admission to study in IIT if secured 72% in Polytechnic Diploma in IT course?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  15. How much should I score in Polytechnic Diploma to get a Government Polytechnic job? -- [New]
  16. Can I do BT Training after completing Polytechnic Diploma? How can I apply for Training?
  17. Whether Polytechnic is enough for studying CA course or not?
  18. Ways and jobs available after CCP Diploma from polytechnic?
8th December 2016, 03:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.A course after completion of your Polytechnic Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in B.A course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to pursue B.A course.
8th December 2016, 09:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course.

Admissions in B.A. course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have obtained Diploma certificate, so, you are not eligible to pursue B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?