8th November 2016, 12:39 PM
sahil makhyala

Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to pursue M.Sc directly without completing B.Sc or any under graduate course. I want to know if it is possible or not? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write?
  2. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  5. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  7. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  8. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  9. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  10. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  12. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  13. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  14. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  15. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  16. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  17. Is it possible to pursue law just after 12th class in Canada?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
9th November 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?

M.Sc. stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree in the field of science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in science stream from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. course.

Admissions to M.Sc. course are offered through state or national or university level entrance examinations. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination to get a seat in M.Sc. course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard and not pursued Bachelor's degree course, so, you are not eligible to pursue M.Sc. course.
9th November 2016, 09:14 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue M.Sc directly after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil makhyala View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th and now I want to pursue M.Sc directly without completing B.Sc or any under graduate course. I want to know if it is possible or not? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Yes, you can join the M.SC integrated course after the 12th class.
M.sc integrated course is different from its M.sc course. But you can pursue this course after completing 12th class.
^ You can chose your branch according to your interested area.
^ Integrated M.sc is a 5 years duration course. It contains both theoretical portion and practical portion.
^ You can get admission according to the university or college's requirement.

<<Admission Procedure for integrated M.sc course.>>
Following are some universities, you can join them after filling the admission forum.
^ You can apply online by visiting the official website of universities.
^ After visiting the official website, click on the admission section and fill the correct details.

There are following universities to pursue integrated M.sc Course.
1. IGNOU
2. University of Madras.
3. Punjab technical univesity.
4. Alagappa University.
5. Annalmalai University.
6. Sikkim Manipal University.
7. Bharathiar University.
8. Madurai Kamaraj University.
9. Kuvempu University.
10. Birla Institute of technology & Science-Pilani.
You can do job in research field, lecturer, consultant and in scientist field.
10th November 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil makhyala View Post
No, you can't do M.Sc degree without completing B.Sc degree.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc degree.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th November 2016, 10:58 AM
mahhiads

First without graduation you are not eligible to do any Master Degree because graduation is basic eligibility for it.

How to Do M.Sc:

1. Complete Graduation from respected subjected which you want
2. 1st Grade Certificate of graduation
3. Check College/University where you want the Admission
4. Complete procedure and take Admission in M.Sc
5. No Upper Age Limit
24th April 2020, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,After 12th wht i need to do to go for msc course ,is any competative exams require sir?or directly i can go for degree and depending upon degree marks we can apply for msc sir,please if you know give suggestions sir
13th May 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a PCMB student . What are the most unique and you can say fields where the number of candidates is very low and are reputed , are best for me . Can I persue PhD and preparation for UPSC simultaneously ??
3rd June 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

can i study msc physocology without selected in neet exam bu i have qualified
26th August 2020, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I directly go to M.Sc after 12th class or I have to get any degree
11th October 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Explain about bsc statistics and difference between bsc and msc
11th October 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue msc directly after completing class 12th by any exam which you want take me.
12th February 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue M.sc after 12 without doing B.sc for genetic engineering...if yes then please suggest me the college ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?