20th September 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue law just after 12th class in Canada?

I wish to study abroad in canada. I'm interested in legal studies. I have passed 12th class in 2015 and scored 81%... I aim to be a honest lawyer. I am confused that can i directly pursue law just after 12th class... Or i have to get bachelor's degree before that as this system is in india.. But is it same in canada or not?

8th October 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue law just after 12th class in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to study abroad in canada. I'm interested in legal studies. I have passed 12th class in 2015 and scored 81%... I aim to be a honest lawyer. I am confused that can i directly pursue law just after 12th class... Or i have to get bachelor's degree before that as this system is in india.. But is it same in canada or not?

Yes, it is possible to pursue law in Canada after completion of 12th class. Those students who have passed 10+2 with very good marks can pursue various law courses like Bachelors in Legal Studies, BA in Law and Society, Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice) and Bachelor in Law in Canada. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in Canada universities. Duration of the course is four years for some courses. The fee for the course is around Rs 10 Lakhs per year. Candidates can apply online for the admission or through consultants.
6th March 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

If I do my 5 year law from India than can I pursue my further career in Canada and settle there?
17th November 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass class 12 with maths if u want to study law
27th July 2021, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can we go in law field after passing 12th in non medical stream ?
5th January 2022, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study bcom along with llb in canada after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?