29th October 2020, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Masters in International Relations in India if quit Bank Clerk job being a 32 years old ECE graduate? Is there any difficulty to get job because of age factor?

I am 32 years old and I have done BTech in ECE. I was working as a Bank Clerk and now left it. Can I pursue Masters in International Relations in India now?Will the age factor create any problem to get a job in future?

21st November 2020, 05:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue Masters in International Relations in India if quit Bank Clerk job being a 32 years old ECE graduate? Is there any difficulty to get job because of age factor?

Yes,you can proceed for the further studies in the following universities:-
*South Asian University, New Delhi.
*Jadavpur University, Kolkata
*Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
*Christ University, Bangalore
*The University of Delhi

International Relations programme demands certain qualities from the students to successfully complete their studies like
-Students with a high affinity towards learning about the political system of India and
other countries
- Has an interest in International Relations
- Who keeps a track of all the political happenings worldwide
- Students who are creative enough to interpret and come to a solution with the help of
the data available to them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?