22nd December 2011, 08:03 PM
srk_26in

Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?

sir, i have completed my diploma in electronics and i am doing a clerical job. can i register for AMIE? or it is necessary that i should do job in engineering field?

23rd December 2011, 07:25 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk_26in View Post
sir, i have completed my diploma in electronics and i am doing a clerical job. can i register for AMIE? or it is necessary that i should do job in engineering field?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers. Actually it is an engineering degree course which is recognized by UPSC,Central Government,AICTE and almost every board and are equivalent B.E/B.Tech.The Institution of Engineers (India) which is the largest multidisciplinary body of engineers in india prepares Syllabus ,Conducts Exam and Issue Certificate.

Eligibility Criteria for AMIE Course

• A Recognized 3 year polytechnic degree or uquivalent from a recognized university.Although there is no any minimum marks requirements.
  • You must have got at least 45% in +2 or equivalent with Physics,Chemistry and Maths
  • The student who join AMIE after diploma are known as Diploma Stream Student and others are known as Non-Diploma students.

How to Register for AMIE

For appearing AMIE examinations, one should get membership with Institution of Engineers.For getting memebership , you need to apply through prescribed application form.You can Directly get this application form from the nearest branch of Institute of Engineers after paying Rs 100 .

Diploma holders should apply for senior Technician Membership, and +2 (or equivalent) holders should apply for Technician membership.If you want to register for it then you can do so before the month of August.

According to the Latest News ,For getting the membership of AMIE you need to pay Rs 12500.

Mode of Payememt
  • Cash in office counter in all working days from 10 A.m to 6 P.M
  • Demand Draft (Crossed) in favour of AMIE(I) Study Circle payable at Roorkee
  • Online Transfer in account - 0407002100045379.

Hence you are eligible so apply for it .

For more information and query solution visit-http://faq-amie.blogspot.com
With Regards
ravik1214
23rd December 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk_26in View Post
HELLO, friend.

As you have completed your diploma studies you can join AMIE. THE eligibility criteria for entering AMIE are.

The candidate must have a 3-year polytechnique diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering...and remember there is no (MARKS RESTRICTION).
BEST OF LUCK.......
15th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?

Sir I am student of e.c.e sixth sem. I can do amic after diploma sir please give me detail.
7th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my deploma now, can i make ragistration for amie? is any certificate is repuired for ragistration procces? can final year marklist is not enough to get ragistration?
16th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

After diploma pass in mechanical, if i get admission in amie ,how many year its takes to be a b.tech holdr.
13th February 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

7th August 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do job while getting admission for
Amie after completing diploma in electronics and
telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?