23rd August 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to register myself for AMIE after completing government polytechnic college exams?

I am mr saddam .i have completed three year diploma in computer engineering
from govt polytechnic jammu.now i want to do amie. please tell how can i register myself for the amie winter exam

31st August 2014, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register myself for AMIE after completing government polytechnic college exams?

You are definitely eligible for AMIE registration and you can apply for it through their official website. There is no problem these days and it is very easy to get registered for AMIE course.

Just download the membership form from the website and fill all the details. You will need a referrer for applying and anyone having registered for AMIE will be sufficient. Just fill up the form and send it to the required address with all the supported documents and application fee.

You have to pay registration fee to The Institution of Engineers India. The fee for Section A registration is Rs.5800 and examination fee is Rs. 2000. Hence, you can get yourself registered for AMIE as a Diploma holder which will be Senior Technician Member.

For applying Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?