17th March 2011, 09:14 PM
meenakshi01

Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

I m in final year of B.Com will be giving my exams this May and June, want to give intermediate exams of ICWA coming december. Plz tell me if i am eligible for the same? Registration date for taking admission.

18th March 2011, 09:29 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

Hiiiiii Friend,

YES, final year B.Com. student are eligible for ICWA exam.

Date of registration for taking admission is not declared yet.

Coming soon ........... please wait.

Good Luck
18th March 2011, 02:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

Hello friend,
Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination and are waiting for the result are eligible for provisional admission for the ICWAI intermediate program. To appear in the examination conducted in the month of December, you must enroll before 5th of June and to appear for the examination conducted in the month of June,you must enroll before 5th of December of previous year.
The Intermediate Course fee is Rs.7000 for Postal tuition (Rs.11000 (Oral Coaching).
For further information, you may refer to the official website of ICWAI
18th March 2011, 04:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure you will be eligible for the exam. Any graduate can appear for this test. Make sure to apply as soon as you receive your marksheet. You must start preparing for the exam right away. Else you may run short of time. Do refer to the previous year papers and reference books while preparing for this test.
19th March 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to know what are the % eligible for icwa exam.
2nd April 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i am final b.com student in kannur university... i like register in icwa on may/june stage...sir my result is published on after july&aug
...sir i can register in icwa inter
7th April 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how much time required to complete icwa?
16th April 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am avinash bhagat i completed my b.com but sir result coming in july aug so sir i want to be regestiation for it may, so give me information
17th April 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

can i know how tough it is to clear th icwa intermediate and how many student pass every year this exam
21st April 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 11th and want to know that should i start my coaching for icwai now or after my 12th cams..........?
30th April 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

hello this is pooja.....i jst want to know that m giving my last sem xam of b.com, and my result will be declared till last of june 2011. so is it possible for me to get registered for dec. 2011 intermediate stage first exam?? as i heard that the last date of registration is 5th of june....!!!!
30th April 2011, 08:28 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Surely you can register for ICWAI December-2011 exam for Intermediate Level.

The last date to apply for December exam would be 10th October.

The last date to apply for June exam would be 10th April.

Visit the ICWAI website for further information.

www.icwai.org
30th April 2011, 08:47 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenakshi01 View Post
I m in final year of B.Com will be giving my exams this May and June, want to give intermediate exams of ICWA coming december. Plz tell me if i am eligible for the same? Registration date for taking admission.
dear friend,

you are absolutely eligible for the exam and all the best with the course!!!
the dates , eligiblity and further details are in the link below:

http://www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-admission.asp

regards..,,,
30th April 2011, 09:11 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Yes final year students are eligible for the exam.

You need to apply before 5th June,2011.

For further details please visit the following link:

www.icwai.org/icwai/academic-admission.asp
30th April 2011, 09:49 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination and are waiting for the result are eligible for provisional admission for the ICWAI intermediate program.

ICWAI stands for The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. It is a premier professional body of Management Accountants in the country.

Eligiblity criteria -

To get admission in Foundation course, You have to Passed your Senior Secondary Examination from the recognized Board And your age is not less than 17 years.

But to get admission in Intermediate course have to passed your degree Examination of any recognised University.
30th April 2011, 10:12 PM
babydoll

Yes, you can apply for the ICWA exam as you are in the final year of graduation.
You have to register for the exam. The exam held two time in a year June and December.
For June exam you have to register in April and for December exam you have to register in October.
for more information visit the official website.
www.icwai.org
2nd May 2011, 05:26 PM
afrinkheraj

Post Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

Quote:
hi what demand of Icwa in abroad?
17th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/Ma'm
Please tell me last date of Registration of Icwai..
30th May 2011, 04:04 PM
raahulchopra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/Ma'm
Please tell me last date of Registration of Icwai..
Yes, u r eligible for Provisional Admission into the intermediate course... if u want to give exams in Dec 2011 attempt.. then u have to register yourself before 5th june, 2011.( just 6 days left).
In provisional registration, u have to subject your Degree within 6 months from the registration to avoid any cancellation. Apart from that, u have to give Bonafide from the respective college that u r a final year graduate student and ur result is awaited. Along with this you have to give the attested copy of ur admit card of final year also with the marksheets..

just go with it before its too late.
Rahul Chopra( moradabad wale)
4th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

can a b.com last year student who is failed in last year exams apply for icwa intermediat
8th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

after 5th june 2011 should i join for ICWAI registration
for the December 2011 exam witha late fee....?
Abhilash
10th June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
after 5th june 2011 should i join for ICWAI registration
Abhilash
Sorry Abhilash, but u cant go for it because as per the prospectus of ICWAI, there is no provision for late admission in registrations . This facility is only provided in Examination form submission.
But, u can contact the respective regional council or chapter office for the same.
Thanks.
10th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can a b.com last year student who is failed in last year exams apply for icwa intermediat
Generally, the gap u r having in ur graduation for any of the reasons either drop-out or failed in the exams doesn't create any problem in getting ur admission in intermediate program because they need that you have to be a graduate student for the same.
rest you can confirm with your regional council or chapter office.

Thanks.
Rahul Chopra (moradabad wale)
11th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

HIW MUCH TIME TO COMPLETE ICWA
12th June 2011, 01:02 PM
raahulchopra

Lightbulb Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

Quote:
There is an option of provisional admission into the intermediate programme..from the day of registration you have to submit your final year marksheet within 6 months to confirm your graduation.

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June.
As u know 5th june is over now.. u cant go with dec, 2011 attempt..so now there is no need to go with provisional admission as there is no use of it.
u just get ur degree or final year marksheet in hand... aftertht u apply for it for june, 2012 attempt.You submit your Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils or chapter offices.

Time taken to complete the course depends on u only..Here is the chart for the same.

Higher Secondary (class 10+2) Passed Candidates
Then comes the Foundation Examination
Intermediate Course (18 months minimum)
[Direct admission for graduates (any discipline)]- You take entry from here
After passing the Intermediate Examination
Final Course (18 months minimum)
Final Examination Passed Candidates with 3 years Practical Experience
Cost Accountants (Members of the Institute)
So just go with it..

All the best.
13th June 2011, 12:10 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
its not duration, its about attempts. pls check the icwa website for more details @ www.icwai.org

regards...
13th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello this is dhanalakshmi..... after 5th june 2011 should i join for ICWAI registration
15th June 2011, 12:45 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

www.icwai.org

Thanks
15th June 2011, 01:37 AM
venkatgct

friend,

if u are very confident of attending the exam and clearing it, u shud join the registartion with a late fee..

all the best...
15th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello this is dhanalakshmi..... after 5th june 2011 should i join for ICWAI registration
There is no option of late fee in registration...it is only applicable in examination form submssion..

Thanks.
Rahul Chopra ( moradabad wale)
17th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekharrai View Post
Hi dear,

www.icwai.org

Thanks
She is asking for the registration date and you are telling him the Examination date.. check out my posting on 12thjune, 2011 for the same.

Thanks.
Rahul Chopra ( moradabad wale)
18th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is a final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam? Date of registration for taking admission?

Quote:
thanks Prinya for give me suggestion thanks so
29th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate.plz sent of date registration of icwa intermediate dec.2011
4th July 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I M Passed T.Y. B. Com in 2007 but now i m decided to give Exam for ICWA in December-2011, so please suggest now i m give this exam in December-2011 because the application date is closed or open. Please help us
15th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelors of Business administration (Trough Correspondence course-Alagappa university) i want to join CA or ICWA i am eligible for the above course and if eligible what is the procedure sir. please guide
23rd July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed s.y.b.com exam and i want to register for icwa .

can i ??
24th August 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in ICWAI Inter IInd group, can i take provisional addmission in ICWAI - Final
24th August 2011, 11:01 PM
S-R-B

Yes,final year B.Com student eligible for ICWA exam.

EXAM DATE FOR REGISTRATION :-

June examination:

Date of examination: 11.06.2011-18.06.2011

December examination:

Date of examination: 10.12.2011-17.12.2011
25th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a bcom final year student. I want to appear the Dec, 2012 exam... As the last date of registration is 5th june..... Bt i will not get my marksheet till then..... What documents am i required to submit........... plz help..........
3rd September 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am lal i done bcom degree through correspondence from ambedkar open university
could u please tellme am i eligible to study icwai course ?
19th September 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I am sunitha, i have completed BA degree and MBA in HRM, i am very much interested in ICWA course, here i am eligible for taking up ICWA exam. kindly help me for the same.
22nd September 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
its murgesh here, i have completed BBM , i am very mush eger do icwai will you please guide me how to do and also syllabus for the course .
8th October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,
im in final yr. bcom... yet to write my 5th and 6th sem... can i register for icwa inter june 2012 exam ? at the time of exam i will be able to provide my certificate ...
10th October 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir maximum qualification mark in intermediate icwa course . tell some question paper pattern
26th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am first year B.com student eligible for ICWA exam? date of registration for taking admission in 2012
plz reply sir
ranjeet singh B.com first year in allahabad university
9th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am in B.B.A final year i want to pursue icwa... Is it compulsory for me to give foundation exam.. or i can just directly apply for intermediate course...
9th January 2012, 09:00 PM
henil7

Sir,
I am in B.B.A final year and i wish to pursue ICWA, so is it compulsory for me to complete ICWA Foundation course or i can directly apply for ICWA intermediate course...
Plz do reply sir....
20th February 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,mai delhi uni versity se b-com kr rha hu agar mai final year mai hu,sir mai dec mai agar provisional registeration kra du thu,coaching start december se hogi kya,i'm a b-com final year student
21st February 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for foundation course or intermediate exam?
27th April 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i am in final year bcom. so when should i regesiter the form of icwai and after how many month i will allow to give the exam/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?