12th December 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I select C language as an optional subject?

Can i select C language as a optional subject?
Thank you sir making me part of the community.

12th December 2011, 09:36 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I select C language as an optional subject?

Dear pal,
you have not made your question clearly . You have not given details for which you are choosing c as optional subject.
I think you are asking for choosing additional course. C language is the basic language from which developments are made. With advancements the industries using c is very less as they have shifted to the new technologies. But as a aspirant it is necessary to know the language with which only you will be able to study the newly developed languages.
If you are in standard below 10 then you can do a course in c . There are many institution which teach the aspirants. But if you are in your +1 with computer as subject then there is no necessity for you to study separately they have become part of your syllabus. But non computer science students can also study separately if they are interested. There is no wrong in studying a course. It will always boost your knowledge. But choose the institution carefully as many institution do not teach you the concepts.
12th December 2011, 10:22 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Dear friend
you question is incomplete ,you must provide the details ,in which field you want to go.
so please complete your question.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
8th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i choose c subject as a optional subject in PCS exam ?
9th January 2012, 01:13 AM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I select C language as an optional subject?

As your asking about that can you select "Programming In C" Language.
then my suggestion is that you must select it. Because it is the most basic language to learn programming.

In programming always remember the sentense
"Change The Programming Then World"

It means you can change the world by your programming style.

So please do not thing about to leave "Programming In C" Language as optional. If you do not learn 'C' Language then you will feel difficulty while learning advance language like C++ , Visual Basic , Java , etc.

Thank you
9th January 2012, 08:06 AM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend, you are asking about C language..

your choice is correct, because c is a high level programming language providing basic programming skills like
variable declaration
rules and regulation
Difference between compiler and interpreter

Every programmer must know C programming well. otherwise difficult to write a coding for the application.

so your choice is correct.. do well
All The Best VMSHEMA
13th May 2012, 08:55 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
If you are in standard below 10 then you can do a course in c . There are many institution which teach the aspirants. But if you are in your +1 with computer as subject then there is no necessity for you to study separately they have become part of your syllabus. But non computer science students can also study separately if they are interested. There is no wrong in studying a course. It will always boost your knowledge. But choose the institution carefully as many institution do not teach you the concepts.

you have not made your question clearly . You have not given details for which you are choosing c as optional subject.
I think you are asking for choosing additional course. C language is the basic language from which developments are made. With advancements the industries using c is very less as they have shifted to the new technologies. But as a aspirant it is necessary to know the language with which only you will be able to study the newly developed languages.
thanking you
13th May 2012, 08:58 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,

thanking you
8th December 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can i select the engineering mathematics as optional subject for ips exam
20th October 2013, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation in mathematics n i want to choose mathematics n geography as my optional paper plz advice howi prepared....,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?