26th August 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Subjects that need to be taken for KAS and IAS exam? What is the study pattern?

Sir, i have completed my BE in computer science, Plz tell me in detail what subjects can i take for KAS & IAS exam. Also tell me the study pattern to achieve my target.

26th August 2011, 09:42 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Subjects that need to be taken for KAS and IAS exam? What is the study pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have completed my BE in computer science, Plz tell me in detail what subjects can i take for KAS & IAS exam. Also tell me the study pattern to achieve my target.
In IAS entrance exam you need to select Optional subject in the Level 2 of the examination i.e., in Mains stage.
As you are computer science engineer there is no engineering optional subject for your background.

there are some optional subjects that are related to Electrical engineering,Mechanical engineering and Civil engineering but there are no optional subjects that are related to Computer science engineering .

but there is nothing to worry you can do select the other optional subject or also you have chance to select the other engineering subject if you are interested.
but the wise choice is to select the subjects which you are more aware of like
geography.
mathematics
if interested in Psychology you can also select psychology too.

but select the optional subject which you are interested very much.
don't compromise the subject for any sake.
you should have interest in what you select so for any exam either it may be IAS or KAS you have to have immense interest towards it.

selection of optional is very crucial.Make a wise choice to succeed in the exam
all the best for your selection .

Regards

~AdityA~
14th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects that need to be taken for KAS and IAS exam? What is the study pattern?

sir, i have completed my graduation in Arts subjects Plz tell me in detail, what subjects can I take for KAS ?
22nd September 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects that need to be taken for KAS and IAS exam? What is the study pattern?

Can chartered accountant's diploma holder go for kas
2nd October 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified my 12th class and now i am doing enc engineering....plz tel me how can i prepare myself from now for kas and ias?
1st November 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what type of strategy is to be adopted for clearing kas exam
9th November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

im studying BE final year how to apply for kas exams,wat are the subjects to read,syllabus,when is the exam,syllabus pattern i should know all these i dnt have any idea
10th November 2011, 02:02 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

In IAS entrance exam you need to select Optional subject in the Level 2 of the examination i.e., in Mains stage.
As you are computer science engineer there is no engineering optional subject for your background.

there are some optional subjects that are related to Electrical engineering,Mechanical engineering and Civil engineering but there are no optional subjects that are related to Computer science engineering .

but there is nothing to worry you can do select the other optional subject or also you have chance to select the other engineering subject if you are interested.
but the wise choice is to select the subjects which you are more aware of like
geography.
mathematics
if interested in Psychology you can also select psychology too.

but select the optional subject which you are interested very much.
don't compromise the subject for any sake.
you should have interest in what you select so for any exam either it may be IAS or KAS you have to have immense interest towards it.
15th November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in finance and i want to apply in Kas.And what are the option subjects for me?
25th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what do i take after 12th,with arts as my subject,to appear for kashmir administrative services??
1st December 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for kas
3rd February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I hv an m.a in english and a b.ed...nw i want to qualify kas....plz suggest me apt subjects,syllabus and study pattern for kas..i wud lyk to add that in ug I had taken pschology,eng.literature and functional english as ma optionals!
7th February 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, a am anand kulkarni , how many subjects that needs to be choosen for kas mains except that of kannada and english which are compulsory ?
29th February 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

which study materials i need to follow for KAS exam? pls inform
16th April 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE(information science) how to apply to kas? how much do we need to study per day to crack KAS? Pls reply
28th April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NOT COPLETED MY LAW GRADUATION CAN I OPT LAW AS AN OPTIONAL SUBJECT FOR MY KAS EXAMS?
27th May 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I AM 12TH STUDENT IN ARTS I WANT TO CRACK KAS EXAM'
SIR SUGGEST ME WHICH SHOULD I TAKEN FOR MY PREPRATION.........
ATLEAST 3 SUBJEST SUGGEST ME SIR.
THANK YOU
7th June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am going to complete BAMS in 2014.I have decided to take up KAS so sir, please suggest me which subjects should i take and how should be my study pattern so that i will have an idea about the study. Please help me sir.
7th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in my final year of BAMS and i want to take up kas. Please suggest me the subjects to be taken and the pattern of study so that i can hace an idea.
17th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am BA complite my gol is kas how to prepar for the kas exam
7th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

what study material require for kas interense exam
12th August 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am B.A final year student.
plz tell me how can i prepare for kas exam.
11th November 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, im studing B.com final yr i what know abt KAs subjects wat is qualification?
2nd March 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

subject for Kas & Ias
11th May 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in my final year BE(instrumentation technology) and i want to take up KAS. Please suggest me the subjects to be taken and the pattern of study.
20th January 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have complete my BA. tell me in detail which subject I can take for KAS.
24th January 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

which optional subject to choose in KAS, i have done my BE( Computer science)
17th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me vich subjects i shoulk take in b.a for ias and kas exam preperations
2nd August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am the student of 1st year and my subjects in which I want to qualify kas or ias are math and geography.is it possible
24th August 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, im now in 3rd yr Bsc ,and want to crack kas exam ,sir i want to choose english as main subject and history for optional ,can i do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?