20th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?

hi im shikha tripathi i passed classed 12th just now. i want to know that can i start ias coaching now? which one is the best coaching in bhopal? pleas tell me.

8th August 2011, 08:44 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi im shikha tripathi i passed classed 12th just now. i want to know that can i start ias coaching now? which one is the best coaching in bhopal? pleas tell me.
No its not necessary at this age and with that qualification as 12th completed. you have ample time to go for Coaching.

Coaching is enough for 3-6 months before examination to know the questions pattern and to expect the competition level. I guess there is no entry for coaching based on your qualification as they minimum required a degree at least.

and your age is very less to think about civils coaching the age which is eligible to write civils examination is 21 years but you will be somewhere around 17 or 18

Now its not correct to go to Coaching but you should get ready to achieve your goal that is to become an IAS officer.

For that you have to think and act what all you can do
for example
like increasing your general Knowledge
Increasing knowledge about current affairs.
Making notes about some incidents like bomb attacks and government counter attacks
so that these all will generate interest to wards your passion.

In this way you have to act inorder to mentally getting ready for Civils examination.

Read News paper and watch TV news regularly.
Get in touch with all aspects of life so that you will be having high levels of maturity.

If you have any doubts further you can contact me in this forum through raising questions

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
8th August 2011, 09:02 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?

Quote:
Dear Friend,
It is appreciable to see that you want to become an IAS officer and serve the nation and from this early stage you want to prepare for the examination.

I think there is not any institution which provides coaching to a class 12th pass out student as the minimum educational qualification required to appear for the examination is Graduation degree.

So I suggest you to first become eligible for the post of IAS and then apply for the examination and coaching.

Best Wishes...
8th August 2011, 09:06 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?

hi dear
this is a very good after 12th
you prepare your self for IAS exam
but they will go for Coaching center like

UNIQUE IAS STUDY CIRCLE*****
Address: B-5 ,4th Floor, Platinum Plaza ,New Market
City: Bhopal
State: M.P
Phone: 9827239801
Web Site: www.uniqueias.org
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Sh. Gaurav Marwaha
8th August 2011, 01:02 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Yes you can start from now to prepare best.
Here is a list of IAS Coaching Centers in Bhopal. You can select the best IAS Coaching center in Bhopal after you have enquired from local students who have taken guidance from such Centers. We would also like those who are aware of the following Bhopal based IAS Coaching Institues to send us their ratings.

Message: Unique IAS Study Circle India’S Premier Institute Central India’S First ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute 5 Selections In IAS 2011 Subjects offered- G.S ,CSAT , Pub Adm , Anthropology ,Sociology The best 100% result oriented study material in central India only at Unique IAS .Guidance of Gaurav Marwaha Sir with 21 years of teaching experience who was himself selected for class 1 Rank.
8th August 2011, 01:50 PM
rana2011
Banned

No more too quickly coaching is necessary at this age and with qualification 12th completed.

Coaching is enough for 3-6 months before examination to know the questions pattern and to expect the competition level.

Now your age is very less to think about civils coaching the age which is eligible to write civils examination is 21 years but you are now around 17 or 18 years.

you can take preparation now on

** general Knowledge.
**current affairs.
**making notes about some incidents like bomb attacks and government counter attacks.
**Read News paper and watch TV news regularly.

Thanks!
8th August 2011, 03:05 PM
liquid

my dear friend.i think this is not the righi time to go for coaching.and as far as my information has you will not get entry to do so without any degree.
i think it is better for you to do so later as this coaching is only for 4-6 months.
8th August 2011, 07:20 PM
sg1991

Since you have just passed 12th class, you should not join any coaching institute for IAS at this stage. Firstly you should complete your graduation and then join a good coaching institute.

But if you want you can begin preparations at your own level. Read newspapers daily. Keep yourself updated with current affairs. Improve your G. K.

Sabdhani Coaching Institute is good for IAS preparations.
8th August 2011, 07:27 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi dear,l
AND YOU doing graduation from any college
Here is a list of IAS Coaching Centers in Bhopal. You can select the best IAS Coaching center in Bhopal.

8th August 2011, 07:30 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi dear,l
AND YOU doing graduation from any college
Here is a list of IAS Coaching Centers in Bhopal. You can select the best IAS Coaching center in Bhopal.

13th November 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

can physicaly handicapped(40%) students are eligible for ias exam
13th November 2011, 05:40 PM
madhu madne

Arrow Re: Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?

Hi

Well!

You can go for the coaching if you really feels that to become IAS offices.
You can start you preparation from now.
It will help you in future."Nothing is important than your carrier"

ALL THE BEST
12th December 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am kanak prajapati.......
can i join uniqe ias coaching after 12 class
12th December 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am kanak prajapati i want to become a sucessful ias. so can i join uniqe ias coaching.
29th January 2012, 08:30 PM
swati_forum

No its not necessary at this age and with that qualification as 12th completed. you have ample time to go for Coaching.

Coaching is enough for 3-6 months before examination to know the questions pattern and to expect the competition level. I guess there is no entry for coaching based on your qualification as they minimum required a degree at least.

and your age is very less to think about civils coaching the age which is eligible to write civils examination is 21 years but you will be somewhere around 17 or 18

Now its not correct to go to Coaching but you should get ready to achieve your goal that is to become an IAS officer.

For that you have to think and act what all you can do
for example
like increasing your general Knowledge
Increasing knowledge about current affairs.
Making notes about some incidents like bomb attacks and government counter attacks
so that these all will generate interest to wards your passion.

In this way you have to act inorder to mentally getting ready for Civils examination.

Read News paper and watch TV news regularly.
Get in touch with all aspects of life so that you will be having high levels of maturity.

If you have any doubts further you can contact me in this forum through raising questions

All the best
21st March 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUE FOR IAS AFTER 12TH
13th April 2012, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
i am shubham chouhan i want to join unique ias coaching for ias examination..after
12th class
can i join????
15th April 2012, 11:41 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
Yes if you want you an start you coaching for I.A.S after passing 12th.

I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Best coaching institute for Civil services exam is:-
UNIQUE IAS STUDY CIRCLE

GOOD LUCK!
24th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to do ias . what subject i should go for gradution
26th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are useful to be an ias?
3rd June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Please for god sake dont join Unique, its one of the worst here, they concentrate more on publicity and everyone knows this in bhopal. They dont even give demo class, not even 30 mins if you ask. :D
19th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 class this year with 92% can I join IAS coaching in Bhopal & which is the best coaching in Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?