29th March 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparation for Company Secretary course directly after 10th?

Hi, I recently passed my 10th and took admission in 11th. Is it possible to take admission in Company Secretary course now only or do I need to wait and complete my Intermediate first?

1st April 2019, 04:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparation for Company Secretary course directly after 10th?

Company Secretary is better known as CS. The minimum qualifications required to enter in Company Secretary course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Arts, Science or Commerce stream from a recognized board of education. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and there is no maximum age limit to apply for company secretary course. My suggestion to you is that you should complete your 12th class first then you can go for the admission Company Secretary because you are not eligible to get admission in Company Secretary after completing 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?