24th March 2017, 03:19 PM
Tushar Suvagiya

Can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BHMS and after completing it I want to start preparing for the GPSC exam so I want to know can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st May 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam?

I'm a first year bhms student. Can I give the gpsc exam after completed my bhms course? Which post available if I will give gpsc after completed bhms?
16th March 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam?

I am bhms 4 proff student which subject good for me as optional in upsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?