1st April 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Acting in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce to become an Actor? List of colleges which offer Acting in Graduation in India?

Hello Sir
I am Raj Kumar Shakya.
I want to become an Actor.
I am studying in 12th Commerce.
So, after my 12th I have a chance to
study Acting in Graduation?
Which are the colleges in India providing
Acting course in Graduation?

12th May 2015, 11:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Acting in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce to become an Actor? List of colleges which offer Acting in Graduation in India?

Yes definitely you can be a part of acting school of India. Our country has some of the best acting schools which has produced many fine actors and actresses. Some of the big names that you should definitely consider are as follows-

1. FTII, Pune Film and Television Institute of India
2. The Barry John Acting studio
3. National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi
4. Anupan Kher’s, Actor Prepares
5. Subhash Ghai’s, Whistling Woods International
6. Roshan Taneja Acting Studio
7. AAFT, Noida
8. Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute
9. Delhi Film Institute
10. ZIMA
11. Digital Film School, Mumbai
12. Kreating Charakters Pvt. Ltd
13. Grace Acting Academy

The above list consists of both the government and privately owned institutions but comparisons between the two categories cannot be made because the ones which are privately owned are mostly of the banner of some renowned actors that we have witnessed in the Hindi cinema.
So, we would expect you also not to look them from government and private institution perspective.
18th May 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Acting in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce to become an Actor? List of colleges which offer Acting in Graduation in India?

Hello sir, I just passed my 12 std science stream and I m in search of some good acting courses, but I wanna do it with my graduation, so can you pleas advice me that how can I do both graduation and a good acting course as well .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?