12th February 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?

hello
please let me know that after completing
12th Commerce with maths passing with 65%.
Can i do Commerce in Graduation.
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce?
  2. What is the possibility to study Maths alone simultaneously in addition to regular commerce group?
  3. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  4. How to get into D.Pharm after doing 12th and graduation in commerce with Maths?
  5. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  6. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  8. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  9. What to do after 12th having secured 59% in 12th with Commerce and without Maths?
  10. Can we study Maths with commerce?
  11. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  12. How to register at the ICAI site?
  13. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  14. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  16. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  18. Can I study Arts in Graduation being a 12th Commerce student?
13th February 2015, 02:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Graduation in Commerce stream with the educational qualification you have. The basic educational qualification required is "12th class in commerce" stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Since you have completed 12th class in Commerce stream with Mathematics, you are surely eligible to pursue Graduation in commerce stream. You must have secured minimum 60% in 12th class to be eligible. The best course you can go for is "B.Com" after 12th commerce. Some of the best commerce institutes are, Loyola college; St.Xavier's College, Mumbai; Indian Institute of Management and Commerce, Hyderabad; Symbiosis, Pune; HL College of Commerce, Ahmedabad; Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi.
13th February 2015, 11:38 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?

Yes, you can study Commerce in your Graduation after completing 12th in commerce with Maths.

Eligibility:

1. Candidates must have passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates must have scored minimum of 60% marks in this 12th standard to study commerce Hons.
14th February 2015, 12:13 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in any of the commerce courses after the completion of your 12th standard. That's because candidate who has completed his/her intermediate can join in any of the commerce courses.
Following are some of the commerce courses, which you can choose

B.Com (Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce)
The major topics covered are:-
->Accounting & Finance management Cost management
->Economics
->Human Resource
->Export Management
->Industrial Psychology

B.A.F. (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance)
->Financial accounting
->Cost accounting
->Auditing
->Taxation
->Business Law
->Economics
->Business communications

B.F.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Markets)
->Debt markets
->Equity markets
->Capital markets
->Commodities markets
->Security markets
->Investments
->Mutual fund
->Micro economics
->Financial accounts
->Taxation
->Statistics
10th April 2015, 03:16 PM
kunalroy89

Yes off course. Your marks are enough to help you in getting admission in a good college if not the best.
As you are from.commerce stream in Intermediate, you will have no difficulty at all.
Check with your desired college or university and their process of admission and apply as per the rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?