22nd July 2019, 04:30 PM
Munukarai

Can I study a course in Nutritionist after 12th from Arts stream?

Dear Sir, I want to study a degree course in Nutritionist. I have completed my 12th Board exams from Arts stream. So, how can I do such course? Can I do it from any institute in India either as a regular candidate or via distance mode of education?

4th August 2019, 03:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study a course in Nutritionist after 12th from Arts stream?

Yes, you can study a course in Nutritionist after your 10+2 from Arts Stream and from any institute where this course is available. You can study a Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education from any recognized university/institute. This course is a 1 year diploma course and will give you knowledge about public health and nutrition.

You study about critical evaluation skills of dietetics, nutrition and research and covers the subjects in Nutrition and Dietetics such as fundamentals of nutrition, food microbiology, sports nutrition, weight management, measuring nutrition and nutrition during special situations. The eligibility for this course is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in any stream from a recognized board.
5th March 2021, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in nutrition and food,As I passed 12 th with Arts subject and I completed my B.A in English
2nd April 2021, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

From which college I can do bachelor in food and nutrition if I m from arts stream after 12th
30th July 2021, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How will I get job in nutrition after doing one year diploma course
5th August 2021, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hii i am a art student i have completed my hsc ..so know i decided to do nutritionist....so can u plz help me out what to do from here after..
6th August 2021, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Hey i have completed my hsc from arts stream now i decided to do nutrition courses can i do this from arts stream and how
17th December 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm 30years old my stream was arts i completed my graduation from open University can I do nutrition course kindly update me please. Thank you.
12th May 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

after 1 or 2 years of diploma course in nutrition than can I get into the degree for nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?