27th June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?

i'm iti holder in 2001 wireman i want to do deploma in this year by external so how can i do

16th August 2016, 12:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you should have completed two years ITI course from a Government recognised institute.

ITI holders can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. You have to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.

If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing second year of Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed ITI course from a Government recognised board, so, you are eligible to get admission in second year of Diploma in Engineering course.
21st August 2021, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

In Karnataka is there no direct admission without entrance test for 2ndyear in electrical engg. Course
12th May 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am A ITI WEDER
I WANT TO JOINT ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?