4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study MFA(Applied Arts) in Amity School of Fine Arts for BFA student of Delhi University?

Hello friends, I am 3rd year student BFA. I am studying in Delhi University. But, I want to do Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Amity School of Fine Arts instead of Delhi University or other correspondence university. I want to study my MFA in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Amity School of Fine Arts. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

9th October 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study MFA(Applied Arts) in Amity School of Fine Arts for BFA student of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am 3rd year student BFA. I am studying in Delhi University. But, I want to do Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Amity School of Fine Arts instead of Delhi University or other correspondence university. I want to study my MFA in regular mode. So, I want to know about the information for admission in Amity School of Fine Arts. Also tell me the eligibility criteria for this course.

Eligibility to study MFA (Applied Arts) in Amity University is a pass in Bachelor of Fine Arts with at least 50% marks. Therefore, the aspirant after completion of the BFA from Delhi University can study MFA (Applied Arts) in Amity University. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates are admitted to the MFA (Applied Arts) course on the basis of assessment of Portfolio on the day of the selection process. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?