14th December 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Homeopathy Medicine at the year of 62 years?

Whether an individual aged 62 years can opt for Diploma course in Homeopath Medicine course via correspondence mode of education having passed B.Sc Hons in Zoology?

15th December 2019, 09:23 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Homeopathy Medicine at the year of 62 years?

Yes you can do Diploma course in Homeopath Medicine course via correspondence mode at the age of 62 years old

The best Distance education provider are...
**IGNOU
**IEI

So, don't wait go for it.
15th December 2019, 03:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely do diploma in Homeopathy at the age of 67 years if you satisfy the eligibility criteria to do diploma in Homeopathy. It will be very difficult to get admission in regular mode but you can take admission under the course through distance mode.
16th December 2019, 09:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not join Diploma in Homeopathy Medicine course at the age of 62 years because upper age limit is 22 years and 24 years for SC/ST students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?