3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?

Can I know what is the admission criteria for Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine course of Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges, entrance tests to do MD after BHMS?
  2. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the admission of PhD(Forensic Medicine) will be started in Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  6. Which are the colleges for MD in Clinical through distance
  7. Can I get homeopathy admission in government homeopathy medical college after scoring 181.25 medical cutoff
  8. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Anatomy Physics? List of best colleges to apply for the course?
  10. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges?
  11. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery? Can I take admission through NEET? -- [New]
  12. How many seats are available for MD(Community Medicine) course in Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital?
  13. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  14. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 1950 rank?
  15. Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016?
  16. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  17. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  18. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
13th November 2017, 08:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy, should have completed their bachelor's degree in science stream or equivalent from a recognized university. The institute itself conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates.

Candidates may visit their official website (http://electropathysystem.com/) and get the application form or can contact at the below mentioned details:

Address: 3-Green Model Town, Near Rana Hospital,
Jalandhar,Jalandhar, Punjab - 144001, ph - (0181) 2271393, 9814063734
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?