18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?

I want to get admission in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology for studying Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  3. How many Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine seats are available in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  5. Admission procedure to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  6. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?
  7. Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  9. Eligibility to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  10. Fee expenses of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  11. Course structure and duration of DEHM in MBEHSM?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  13. How many Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? -- [New]
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  17. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
25th March 2023, 08:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?

Interested candidates can take online admission through their official website.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?