24th December 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Graduate level course in Computer Science after 12th from NIOS Board?

I am doing 12th from NIOS Board with Data Entry, Painting and Computer Science. Is it beneficial for me as my interest is in Computer side. Will I be able to do a graduate level course in Computer Science?

15th November 2021, 06:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Graduate level course in Computer Science after 12th from NIOS Board?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing Degree in Computer Science after Class 12th from NIOS board then I would like to let you know that you will be eligible to pursue any degree course after Class 12th from NIOS board of education provided you have opted for that subject combination in Class 12th which is required to pursue degree course of your interest as NIOS is one of the national board of education whose certificates are valid for various job applications and higher education degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?