13th April 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?

Respected Sir
I have completed my 10th class from Central Academy Senior Secondary School from Bhilwara, Rajasthan. I want to know about some competitive exams for study after my 12th and I am a Commerce with Computer Application student. I am doing my 12th from NIOS at Jaipur.

15th April 2015, 03:58 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?

After completing your class 12th from commerce background you can give following competitive examination they are as follows:-

> UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

> SSC (Staff Selection Commission)

> Defence Competitive Exams

> Railway Competitive Exams

> Bank Competitive exams

These are some examination that can be given when you are in undergraduate degree course so after your college admission you are eligible to appear for these competitive examination
15th April 2015, 07:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?

List of entrance exam that you can appear after 12th commerce :
  • ICSI Company Secretaries
  • ICAI Chartered Accountants
  • ICMAI Cost Accountants
  • DU DSE M.Com Entrance Exam
  • AIIMA

NIOS is recognised for all these entrance exams.
7th June 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with informatic practices and maths cbse Board student for stream in computers?
(recommended collage - LPU Jalandhar)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?