13th October 2020, 12:00 PM
Diya Mokha

Can I study Masters in English/History if study Basic Maths in CBSE 10th standard?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to take Arts in 11th standard but in 10th standard I am thinking to take Basic Maths. So, can I do Masters in History or English with Basic Maths or not if I take in CBSE Board 10th standard?

15th October 2020, 05:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Masters in English/History if study Basic Maths in CBSE 10th standard?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue master in History or English after completion of 10th in basis mathematics.

The common eligibility to get admission in master in History is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with history as one of the paper.

For M.A English - the eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with English as main paper.

For more information about the eligibility and admission procedure visit the official website of the institutions from where you want to pursue the master course.
15th October 2020, 07:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study Masters in English/History if study Basic Maths in CBSE 10th standard?

If you have completed your 12th from any board or any stream , you are totally eligible to take admission in Masters in English/History .

You must pass Graduation course in relevant specialization to get admission.
15th October 2020, 07:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you definitely pursue Masters in English/History degree course later on even you have opted for Basic Mathematics at Class 10th level as Standard Mathematics at Class 10th level is required by only those students who want to opt for Mathematics as a main subject for their further studies after Class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?