20th March 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed 10th this year by CBSE Board and I want to choose Maths stream for 11th class by MP Board. Will it be better?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  6. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  7. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  8. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  17. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  18. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
21st March 2016, 05:29 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?

As you have done 10th from Central Board of Secondary Education, it would be better for you to continue your study from same board. There is no any such big advantage of MP State Education Board for 10+2 exams.

CBSE is more transparent, mark fetching board as compared to MP state education board for 10+2 exams.
23rd November 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?

For 12th maths stream mp board is better or cbse? I have done my 11th cls for cbse n now i want to go to mp board so what to do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?