9th December 2018, 05:20 PM
$mani

Can I study MCom after completing 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard and preparing for my Board exam. After completing my 12th, I want to study directly MCom. So, I would like to know that can I study MCom right after my 12th?

13th December 2018, 03:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCom after completing 12th?

M.Com refers to Master of Commerce and as the name suggests it is postgraduate i.e; master degree course for which the minimum education required is at least an undergraduate i.e; bachelor degree course from a recognized university.

So, you cannot opt for M.Com degree course after your Class 12th directly.
13th December 2018, 07:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

M.Com is Master in Commerce. To get admission in the course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates have to satisfy the required admission procedure to get the final admission in the institutes.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in master degree course after 12th and have to pursue and complete bachelor degree course.
13th December 2018, 09:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

M.Com is Master in Commerce. To get admission in the course the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates have to satisfy the required admission procedure to get the final admission in the institutes.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in master degree course after 12th and have to pursue and complete bachelor degree course.
13th December 2018, 10:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Commerce course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university with minimum of passing percentage of marks.

You can not directly apply for M.Com course. There are integrated courses like BBA MBA but here you will have to pursue Bachelor of commerce first.
13th December 2018, 11:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> No you are not eligible to get admission in M.Com course after completing 12th class.

=> In order to get admission in M.Com course, the candidate should have passed bachelor of commerce from a recognized university.
14th December 2018, 09:16 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot directly study M.Com after 12th standard.

To study Masters in Commerce (M.Com), you need to first study B.Com or BBA or BBM i.e. graduation course.

After completing graduation course in anyone of the Commerce field, you can study M.Com course.
14th December 2018, 06:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are some universities like Maharishi Dayanand University, Tezpur University etc which offer integrated B.Com and M.Com course. You can apply for this course in these universities.

But it is advisable to study B.Com first and score good marks then go for Master of Commerce course. If you secure more than 90% marks in 12th then you can take admission in good colleges of Delhi University.
14th December 2018, 08:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce and as the name suggests it is a master degree and therefore the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a graduation degree from a recognised University.

So, you can not pursue M.Com or any master degree course on the basis of Class 12th studies only.
15th December 2018, 10:48 AM
akhilking

No, You Can not study MCom after completing 12th. To get admission in M. Com first you need to complete your graduation with 50% aggregate. And once you are done with that you can go for M. Com

The minimum eligibility criterion required for Mcom. course is having a Bachelor degree in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks.The admission is generally done through a common entrance test conducted by various universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?