28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
SHIVKRUPANANDJI

Can I study PhD in Gujarat after completing MCom?

Dear friends, I am doing MCom course and after completing my MCom I want to do PhD program. So, can I be eligible to do PhD anywhere in Gujarat? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Waiting for your response!

31st July 2018, 04:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Gujarat after completing MCom?

Yes if you have completed Master’s degree then you are eligible to pursue Ph.D from anywhere in India.
If you are interested to pursue from Gujarat then also it is possible. But you have to clear entrance test to get admission in any of the colleges.
31st July 2018, 05:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Gujarat after completing MCom?

Yes, M.Com course student are eligible to apply for PhD degree course. The candidate require to score more than 55% marks in Masters Degree level to be eligible for PhD course.

There is no age limit require to doing PhD. The admission to the PhD is mainly dependent on the total marks acquired by the individuals in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those who are already qualify on the UGC exam can directly eligible for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?