29th March 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course?

Hello Sir, I want to study MSc in Forensic Science course. I am studying BSc with Biotechnology course. I would like to know that can I study MSc with this specialization after completing my BSc with Biotechnology?

31st March 2019, 01:30 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course?

Yes, indeed you can. You can opt for MSc forensic Science after BSc in Biotech without any problem. After all forensic science does include fields like biology, biochemistry, genetics, bioinformatics, microbiology which you would have studied already during your UG.
Good luck
2nd April 2019, 11:30 AM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Forensic Science) after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course?

Hello,
Yes, you can opt Msc. in Forensic Science after completing your Bsc. in Biotechnology. You must be glad to know that its in fact very easy to pursue Msc. (Forensic Science) after Bsc. (biotechnology). I'll give you a reason for this:
As we all know, Forensic Science covers a wide range of different topics. Let's suppose, if you complete your Bsc. in Genetics which covers only a small part of Forensic Science, but Universities desire a more broad under-graduate degree, for example-bio, chemistry etc. Fortunately, you complete your Bsc. in Biotechnology which covers a wide range of Forensic Science topics. So, there are great chances that you get admission in Msc. Forensic Science if you scored well in your Bsc. Biotechnology. So, best of luck.
I hope it will be helpful foe you.
Thank You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?