18th January 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I study regular BEd in OPJS University, Rajasthan being a Government Primary Teacher?

Hi everyone, I am a Primary Teacher of a Government affiliated school. I want to do BEd in regular mode from OPJS University, Rajasthan. So, can I study BEd in this university in regular mode? Please tell me immediately.

28th June 2023, 09:27 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I study regular BEd in OPJS University, Rajasthan being a Government Primary Teacher?

For a regular B.Ed, you have to take permission from the government if you are in a government job. If they have permitted you then surely you will be able to take admission to a regular course.

There are distance-mode B.Ed courses also available for those who have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience. For working professionals, a distance mode B.Ed is better than a regular one because it doesn't interrupt their job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?