13th May 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Regular BA can be continued while doing government job?

I got government job while pursuing the regular degree BA. Can I continue regular degree with governemnt job or not?

13th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Regular BA can be continued while doing government job?

No, you can't continue the Regular B.A course while doing Government job. You need to attend the college regularly while pursuing Regular B.A course and also you need to attend the job regularly. So, you need to decide which is most important to you and you can continue only with anyone i.e., either with Government job or B.A course.
14th May 2017, 12:07 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are now a government employ then you are not able to pursue regular degree. As you are already employed and now you can not do regular course. So you need to convert it in distance mode by giving application to the university.
14th May 2017, 12:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can continue your bachelor's degree. There are two options for you:

1. To take leave from job for required period of bachelor's degree on academic grounds.

2. To submit an application with documents of your government job to your college so that your department can consider it while calculating attendance which is very necessary in regular Bachelor of arts.

You can avail any of options given above.
19th January 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am b.a regular 2nd year student I get government job can I continue my b.a 3rd year by private from same university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?