18th July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

hai sir. i have completed diploma in mechanical engineeringa at 3 years with 70%. i want join in M.B.A course. Can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE? -- [New]
  3. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  4. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  5. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  8. Can I apply for MBA after completing engineering diploma in mechanical
  9. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  11. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Degree in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. How should I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What can I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I join IAF after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I join Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
24th June 2014, 02:41 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

One thing I would like to say that Diploma candidates are not eligible to join MBA course until and unless they complete their MBA course.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.
-Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Age criteria :
-There is no upper age limit at all for the candidates to join this course. One can opt for this course at any age.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech course in Graduation so that you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam to join MBA course.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

Because each and every business need MBA candidates in order to manage several business aspects.

Wish you all the best.
5th April 2015, 01:13 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering

MBA stands for the Master in business studies.It is of two year programmes course.
If you have completed diploma courses in Mechanical engineering then you have got the eligibility to join the MBA course in India.

Only after getting the graduation or its equivalent degree you will become able to get admissions in any MBA colleges.

The eligibilty for the MBA is as below-->>

1>> Minimum 45% marks in graduations or its equivalentcourses.
2>> Age relaxatation for the sc/st condidates is of five years.
3>>Good Rank in any of the below listed rank.
4.>>Good marks in 12th as well in the 12th std
3>> good communicatons skills.

Some of the important exams for the admissions in MBA courses are listed as below-->>

CAT: Common aptitute test,
MAT:Mangements aptitude test,
SAT:Symbosis aptitute test,
XAT: Xaviers aptitude test,
ICET,

Best college for the MBA course are as below:--->>

1. Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad

2. Indian Institute of Management – Calcutta, Kolkata

3. Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore, Bangalore

4. Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

5. Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur

6. Indian Institute of Management – Lucknow, Lucknow

7. Faculty of Management Studies – University of Delhi, Delhi

8. Indian Institute of Management – Indore, Indore

9. Indian Institute of Management – Kozhikode, Kozhikode

10. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – Delhi & Kolkata, Delhi

11. National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai

12. Department of Management Studies – IIT Delhi, Delhi

13. Symbosis institute of managements,Pune

14. Delhi institute of managements,Delhi

15. institute of managements science,Ghaziabad
28th June 2023, 12:45 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

To join an MBA course after completing a diploma in mechanical engineering, you will need to follow these steps:

Ensure Eligibility: Check the eligibility criteria of the MBA programs .Most programs require a bachelor's degree, but some may accept diploma holders with relevant work experience. Confirm the minimum academic requirements, such as a percentage or CGPA, set by the respective institutes.

Prepare for Entrance Exams: Prepare for the entrance exams required by MBA programs. Common exams include CAT (Common Admission Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), and others. Each exam assesses your aptitude in various areas, including quantitative ability, verbal ability, reasoning, and general awareness.

Apply to MBA Programs: Research and shortlist the MBA programs that align with your interests and career goals. Check the application process, submission deadlines, and any additional requirements such as recommendation letters or essays. Complete the application forms accurately and submit them within the specified timelines.

Prepare for Interviews: If you shortlisted, you may be called for a personal interview as part of the selection process. Prepare for the interview by practicing common interview questions, researching the program and institute, and showcasing your knowledge and motivation for pursuing an MBA.

Admission and Enrollment: Once you receive admission offers from MBA programs, evaluate the options based on factors like reputation, curriculum, faculty, placements, and affordability. Select the program that best fits your aspirations and accept the admission offer. Follow the enrollment procedures specified by the institute to secure your seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?