19th January 2020, 03:47 PM
nisarg@2898

Can I switch from Diploma in Electrical to B.Tech in Archaeology?

Hello, I have recently completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering in the year 2019. How can I get admission in B.Tech Archaeology studies on the basis of Diploma Electrical Engineering? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech Archaeology?

20th January 2020, 08:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch from Diploma in Electrical to B.Tech in Archaeology?

Let me tell you that there is no course like BTech in archaeology.
The Course is B.A. in Archaeology- The minimum education qualification required to pursue this course is 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board or equivalent examination.

According to my personal suggestion you should go for BTech in Electrical Engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Electrical Engineering because it will be beneficial for you in the future and you will earn handsome salary.
20th January 2020, 09:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch from Diploma in Electrical to B.Tech in Archaeology?

You should go for BTech in Electrical Engineering after Diploma in Electrical Engineering because it is most suitable for you and you will have a great future ahead.

After Diploma in Electrical Engineering you will get admission directly in second year of BTech course if you apply through lateral entry scheme.

Eligibility for B.A. in Archaeology and Museology-

Aspiring students after passing 10 + 2 in any stream from a recognised board are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?