9th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that for doing
PG Diploma course in Archeology in
Institute of Archaeology, Delhi which
entrance exam is necessary to appear?
I have completed my B.A.(History) with
64%. I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Archaeology) in JNU, Delhi after completing B.Com?
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Ph.D in Archaeology?
  5. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  7. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  8. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I take up Archaeology after studying B.A in 3rd year
  10. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Archaeology) in IGNOU, Purulia(WB)?
  11. Which subjects should I choose in Intermediate to join BA in Archaeology later? Best colleges offering BA in Archaeology?
  12. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist?
  14. Is there internship available for students who want to take up Archaeology
  15. Are there any Archeology colleges in Jaipur?
  16. Which course shall I join after completion of Intermediate having interest in Archaeology?
  17. What should I do to study B.Sc in Archaeology having scored 77% in 12th class? Best Colleges offering this course in India? What will be the syllabus for this course?
  18. How to pursue a career in Archaeological after pursuing B.Tech from computer science?
10th February 2017, 05:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi if secured 64% in B.A.(History)? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I would like to know that for doing
PG Diploma course in Archeology in
Institute of Archaeology, Delhi which
entrance exam is necessary to appear?
I have completed my B.A.(History) with
64%. I can get admission or not?

Sorry, you cannot get admission to study PG Diploma in Archaeology at Institute of Archaeology, Delhi after completion of BA History. Those who have obtained Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History/Culture and Archaeology/Medieval History/Modern History/Anthropology/Sanskrit/Geology/Zoology/Chemistry/Physics/Botany and Fine Arts are eligible for the Postgraduate Diploma in Archaeology.

The admission to the course will be done through written test and interview. The Institute of Archaeology, Delhi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?