26th November 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take addmission in BEd in IGNOU? Is vmu Tamil Nadu BA degree valid in hp government jobs?

Can I take addmission in BEd in IGNOU? Is vmu Tamil Nadu BA degree valid in hp government jobs?

29th November 2022, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take addmission in BEd in IGNOU? Is vmu Tamil Nadu BA degree valid in hp government jobs?

Yes.BA degree from VMU Tamil Nadu is valid for an HP government job. It is recognized by UGC. So, you can also take admitted for BEd degree in IGNOU.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://vmrfdu.edu.in/
29th November 2022, 02:25 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take addmission in BEd in IGNOU? Is vmu Tamil Nadu BA degree valid in hp government jobs?

Yes. A BA degree*from VMU Tamil Nadu is acceptable for a job with HP. It has UGC recognition. You can therefore apply for admission to IGNOU's BEd program.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://vmrfdu.edu.in/
29th November 2022, 05:54 PM
Msdhoni02

1. At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor's Degree and /or in the Master's Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanities.

2. Bachelor's in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto.

3. There is no age limit to take admission.
29th November 2022, 08:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly get admission to pursue Bachelor of Education from Indra Gandhi National Open University after completing Bachelor of Arts from Vinayaka Missions University, (VMU), Salem.
29th November 2022, 09:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for the B.Ed post in the IGNOU. However, there are certain educational qualifications (given in the table below) which the candidates are expected to possess.
The IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam test will be conducted in a single phase i.e., online test.
Even if the students qualify the entrance test round, they won't be considered for further selection if they are not eligible for even one of the given criteria.
30th November 2022, 01:23 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

As Vinayaka Mission University (VMU) distance education is derecognized by UGC,DEB since 2013-14,the last session for which they have got approval was 2013-14 session and UGC,DEB has black listed VMU you can just google the same.

So all the courses for which the students has been enrolled after 2013-14 is valid.

So, your degree BA degree is valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?