2nd April 2015, 04:54 PM
nandithasarkar

Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?

I am vocational agriculture student i got 85% can i take admission in ag bsc? What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after doing HSC Vocational
  6. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  8. How to get admission for BSc agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  10. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  11. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  16. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
15th June 2017, 12:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?

B.Sc in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years.

Eligibility Criteria

1. Applicants must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects.

2. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture and the average fee of B.Sc in Agriculture is Rs. 20,000 per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?