23rd June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam

Sir, i have got 95.6% in hbse 12th board.i also scored 107 marks in aieee exam.i topped my govt. school. so,i fill haryana govt. school topper form.can i take admission in any govt. universities.plz reply me soon.....arun singla [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college after scoring 90% in 12th HBSE?
  2. Can I get a government college after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 60% marks in 12th from West Bengal Board -- [New]
  3. Can I get direct admission in YMCA, Faridabad after scoring 88% marks in 12th(HBSE board)?
  4. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  5. Career options after scoring 70% in 12th with HBSE Board in arts stream?
  6. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  7. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  8. How to study in KM college in BSc Chemistry in Delhi University? I have done 12th from HBSE board
  9. Admission in any NIT or top 5 engineering colleges of Punjab University after scoring 107 in AIEEE with a state rank of 277 and AIR of 52000? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Best career options after scoring 107 marks in JEE mains?
  12. Can I get a seat in NIT, Jamshdepur? I have scored 47 marks in AIEEE and having 47% marks in 12th(Jharkhand)
  13. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  14. How to take admission in LPU B.Tech after securing 78% in 12th class from HBSE board
  15. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  16. Can I get admission in MITS Gwalior with 107 marks in AIEEE?
  17. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  18. How to get admission for engineering after scoring 53% marks in 12th board?
30th July 2012, 08:47 PM
abthar

Default Re: Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam

hi

yes ofcourse,you have scored hogh marks in your state board exam with above 95%,so you are eligible to apply for government colleges.

surely you will get admission in good college.

Best private colleges also sponser you to study in their based upon scores you has made.

So apply there also,because private colleges have a better infrastructure,placement coaching,practical trainings,etc than government colleges.

So you can apply good colleges in order to succeed in your life .

All the best
31st July 2012, 01:30 AM
ab7777

Default Re: Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have got 95.6% in hbse 12th board.i also scored 107 marks in aieee exam.i topped my govt. school. so,i fill haryana govt. school topper form.can i take admission in any govt. universities.plz reply me soon.....arun singla [email protected]
Hi friend

Even though you have obtained a very good percentage in your 12th boards, you cannot take admission in any government college on the basis of that because admission to engineering colleges is done on the basis of entrance exams(such as AIEEE for NITs, IITJEE for IITs, BITSAT for BITS, etc.)
Even government colleges have their admission through these exams.

Your AIEEE score is average and you cannot get any of the NITs unless you have any reservation(SC/ST/OBC). Also the other government colleges are held in different states and you have to appear for the CET exam of each state to be able to take admission. However most of these universities have minimum 10% seats reserved for AIEEE candidates so you can apply for them through your AIEEE score as well though you dont have many chances of getting the good ones.
Few government engineering colleges you can apply for are:
  • Government college of engineering, Amravati
  • Government college of engineering, Aurangabad
  • Government college of engineering, Karad
  • Government college of engineering, Avasari

Good luck
31st July 2012, 10:10 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,yes ofcourse,you have scored hogh marks in your state board exam withabove 95%,so you are eligible to apply for government colleges.
surely you will get admission in goodcollege.
Best private colleges also sponser you to study in their based upon scores you has made.
So apply there also,because private colleges have a better infrastructure,placement coaching,practical trainings,etc than government colleges.
So you can apply good colleges in order to succeed in your life .
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?