19th June 2012, 06:31 PM
monik goyal

How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?

hello sir,i can get an addmission goverment college in haryana and delhi. my aieee marks is 107 and air 92991 ,hs rank 3653 ,so sir please reply the message

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  2. Can I take admission in any government university after scoring 95.6% in HBSE 12th board? I have scored 107 marks in AIEEE exam
  3. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  4. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  5. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  6. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000 -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  9. Admission in government college in Delhi-NCR or Haryana after scoring 1888 statewise rank in AIEEE?
  10. Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?
  11. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  12. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  13. What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE
  14. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  15. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  16. In which government or private college near Delhi I can get after scoring 122 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  18. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
15th November 2015, 10:35 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?

For your kind information admissions are provided on the behalf of merit list generated by AIEEE marks. So in that case you must go for online counselling held on Official website of AIEEE. There choose the desired college. If any set will given to you they will inform you after that just visit the college and claim your seat , That's it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?