8th May 2013, 07:56 PM
rameshtiwari2008

Can I take admission in Hotel Management college if I am 28 years old?

I am 28 Year Old, Can i take a admission in Hotel Management College, I Complete intermediate in 2003. Please Help Me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Hotel Management college if I am 28 years old?
  2. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  5. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do Doctorate in Hotel Management being a candidate with an age of 49 years and having 28 years of experience in Hotel Management?
  8. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  9. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  10. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  12. Can I get admission in hotel management college after passing 10th
  13. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  14. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  15. I want to know the cut-offs of Kohinoor college of Hotel Management?
  16. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM? -- [New]
  17. How to do hotel management after studying SYB.Com? Which college is good for hotel management in Mumbai?
  18. How to join Pusa college of Hotel Management?
10th November 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Hotel Management college if I am 28 years old?

can i get admission in hotel management at the age of 28years old
9th December 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Hotel Management college if I am 28 years old?

after 12th can i get admission in hotel management at the age of 28years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?