30th January 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?

can u please give me the complete fee structure and syllabus for B.SC in HOTEL MANAGEMENT course at INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT(IHM) preferably hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  3. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  4. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  5. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  6. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  7. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  8. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  9. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  10. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  11. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  13. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  17. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  18. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
3rd February 2011, 08:08 PM
benz

Default Re: Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?

Dear friend

To get admission in IHM Hyderabad in a 3 year B.Sc in hotel management you need to apply online for JEE 2011 for B.Sc hotel management organised every year.For this you will have to apply online on the official site that is-

http://www.ihmhyd.org/admission.html

before 28th feb 2011.

For clarification,if any, you may contact at Tel. No. 0120-2402818/2400189 (Timings: Between 10 A.M. to 12 P.M. & 3 P.M. to 5 P.M. on working days) .

So to get details like syllabus and fee structure you can contact the numbers I have provided above of IHM Hyderabad enquiry.

All the best

Thank you
25th March 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?

Can anyone tell me what is the syallabus for IIHM entrance exam
19th May 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want your contact no.
14th June 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How much fee
22nd June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of the ihm hydrabad for bsc hotel management
9th July 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

show me college in mumbai for hotel management
19th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to i can join in second year in Hyderabad. i was studying in Trivendrum but now i am taking Tc from that college.
10th October 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH FEES OF 2ND SEMISTER FOR 1ST YEAR
3rd November 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Please display syllabus for BSc Hotel management course
28th November 2011, 12:56 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

To get admission in IHM Hyderabad in a 3 year B.Sc in hotel management you need to apply online for JEE 2011 for B.Sc hotel management organised every year.For this you will have to apply online on the official site that is-

http://www.ihmhyd.org/admission.html

before 28th feb 2011.

For clarification,if any, you may contact at Tel. No. 0120-2402818/2400189 (Timings: Between 10 A.M. to 12 P.M. & 3 P.M. to 5 P.M. on working days) .

So to get details like syllabus and fee structure you can contact the numbers I have provided above of IHM Hyderabad enquiry.

All the best
15th March 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus..of account in 3rd year in 3 yrs hm
5th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

please may i know approximate fee for hotel management
18th June 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus of bsc hospitality and hotel administration course/
19th July 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for diploma in hotel management in hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?