14th March 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course

i am doing b.sc. life sciences right now but i want to do hotel management course and now i am about to begin my second year, is there any way to get admission in hotel management, kindly please suggest me the best thing regarding to my problem, please.... asap.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  4. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  5. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  6. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  7. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  16. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same? -- [New]
  17. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
30th September 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course

is there any way to join hotel management? i am studying BFA but i want to do hotel management.
31st December 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course

I am doing BSc with computer science and have just finished my third semester. Is there any way to get admission in hotel management now ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?