3rd April 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?

I am doing b.com(pass) final year through correspondence from du. and my graduation is complete in may . but result will be awaited till October. % of first two year is 57%. i am dam sure that i will be pass in final year. so,
1) i want to do B-ed through correspondence from distance learning education of mdu university. can i take admission in June-July.
2) plz give detail of fees structure of b-ed both two years or single year.
3) Is mdu provide any training a fter B-ed for three months in any school though correspondence.

plz send me all these information in my account as soon as possible. i will very oblige you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  7. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  10. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  13. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  14. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  15. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  17. Last date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
12th July 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?

Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from MDU University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
15th July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?

I am waiting my result of BA final from DU. Can I can apply B ed from MDU/KU after obtaining of my result.
18th July 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

b.com admission date in correspondence
8th February 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know fees structure & how many years of the b.ed course from correspondence.....??
16th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

how much year duration of bed from distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?