3rd March 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc?

Tell me about bed after bsc and about fee structure for the same and also about enterance exam of bed

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  3. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  4. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  6. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  7. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  12. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  13. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  17. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
7th March 2016, 11:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me about bed after bsc and about fee structure for the same and also about enterance exam of bed

The fee structure of B.Ed course differs from one state to other. The fee structure in Tamil Nadu is Rs. 46,500/- per year (college of education accredited by NAAC). This may vary from
state to state. The website link is http://tnteu.in/Fees.html
8th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, the B.Ed course fee structure may differ from college to college. Most of the universities offer B.Ed through regular mode, which you must devote time. The B.Ed degree course through regular must be in between Rs. 20,000/-- 25,000/-. The fee structure for B.Ed through distance or correspondence may lesser fee when compare to B.Ed through regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?