14th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in M.Tech on the basis of percentage in B.Tech?

sir cant it possible to take admission in m.tech on the base of percentage in b.tech.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  2. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  3. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  4. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  5. Will I get admission for M.Tech next year after scoring 59.9% in B.Tech?
  6. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score? -- [New]
  9. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  10. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  11. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Doing M.Tech after B.Tech(IT) is good or not?
  14. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  15. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  16. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  17. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  18. Admission to mtech nanoscience in DU on the basis of JAM?
15th June 2012, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Tech on the basis of percentage in B.Tech?

B.Tech marks are considered at the time of admission. But you cannot apply for the M.Tech course with B.Tech marks alone. You need to submit the score of the M.Tech entrance exam accepted by the institute where you are applying. Like you need to submit GATE score for admission to IIT, TANCET score is accepted by many institutes in Tamil Nadu. The syllabus of these exams is similar to the B.Tech course, so you can prepare accordingly.
11th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in M.Tech on the basis of percentage in B.Tech?

Is there any hard and fast rule that we need this much percentage or that much to get admission in M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?