13th February 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in MBA from JMU university after bachelors from Manav Bharti University

can i take admission in mba from jmu university after bachlors from manav bharti university

15th September 2016, 12:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in MBA from JMU university after bachelors from Manav Bharti University

Manav Bharti University is a State Private University in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, situated at a village near Kumharhatti.

The University of Jammu was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate Universities of Jammu and Kashmir.

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to take admission in MBA from JMU university after bachelors from Manav Bharti University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?