11th January 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?

actuly i be a natropath doctor and bio is need as main subject that's why i am trying to take biology as main subject after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  2. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
  3. Is it possible to do MBBS after completion of BE course?
  4. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  5. How to join Agricultural B.Sc after completion of Intermediate?
  6. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  7. Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?
  8. Will there be any chance to the candidate of MPC stream to do MBBS?
  9. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in USA universities after completing 12th with Biology subject? -- [New]
  11. Should I opt for Biology after Class X? Further opportunities after studying 12th Biology?
  12. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  13. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
  14. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  15. Can I get admission for B.Sc in Biology in any college having scored 63% in 12th class with Medical stream?
  16. What should I do after passing 10th to get admission into Agriculture engineering?
  17. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
  18. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?

howto become a doctor without biology as my main subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?