25th June 2013, 11:26 AM
aryan vishwas

Can I take science stream after getting CGPA of 7.2?

can i take science stream after getting cgpa 7.2 bt e1 grade in maths? does it will affect my admission in gud college and placement? should i repeat the class or continue further?

4th June 2015, 02:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take science stream after getting CGPA of 7.2?

No, I do not think that you are eligible to get the admission in any college in the science stream as your result in the mathematics paper is very poor.

As the admission in the best college is on the basis of marksheet or even some of the colleges take the admission on the basis of entrance test but they also have the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.

So I will suggest you to continue your study if possible in any colleges and try to improve the mark sheet of future otherwise the only option available is to repeat and work hard to improve the result and get the admission in the top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?