18th January 2022, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I took admission in veterinary science after first year of my B.A?

I am passed 12 science but now I am in first year of BA can I took admission in diploma veterinary science after completing my first year of B.A.

19th January 2022, 11:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I took admission in veterinary science after first year of my B.A?

The eligibility to get admission in diploma in veterinary science is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

The examination is conducted for admission in the course in various institutions. So, you can visit the official website for the detail information about the admission procedure.
21st January 2022, 04:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I took admission in veterinary science after first year of my B.A?

In order to study veterinary course , you must have studied science subject.
So a non- medical student cannot take up this course.

In order to be eligible , candidate must have completed 10+2 with 50% marks with a valid score in NEET.
Admission is based on entrance exam/ merit.
22nd January 2022, 05:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue diploma in veterinary course is that :-

Candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in science stream.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.
25th January 2022, 04:45 PM
Sheembaa

For Veterinary science,you have to complete 12th with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in PCB as a main subject.

:- Crack Entrance exam for getting admission in top universities...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?