10th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Akhilnair.777

Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?

I am a kerala university b.tech student. and now am in fourth semester. this time is it possible to change my university from kera to anna university or mg university? please help me. akhil

30th October 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?

Can i change to mg university from anna university
19th October 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?

how can i change kerala university to mg university?
7th February 2021, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to change my university to mg university after second semester onwards
25th January 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I was a BA Political Science student in kerala university . 2017 to 2020. For some reason I could not complete my education. Wrote the exam until the fourth semester. Is it possible to write the fifth and sixth exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?