7th October 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com and B.Ed?

i completed b.com and b.ed may i write dsc(sgt) and dsc(sa)

12th October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com and B.Ed?

I Completed B-com & B-ed (social, telugu) i have eligible marks in TET. may i write dsc(SA) & dsc(SGT).
19th October 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com and B.Ed?

tet qualified is Bcom,BEd students eligible for dsc
21st October 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i did my b.ed social and english and m.com and qualified in tet. do i require MA english to write english SA and do i have eligibility to write DSC
24th October 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com Computer and B.Ed?
26th October 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am ravi I completed b.com.and pursuing b.ed iam eligible for 2011
Dsc with Sgt and SA.
2nd November 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i did bed,can i write dsc-sgt after 2011 ?
2nd November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing b.com (c.a)and b.ed?
2nd November 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I write DSC(SGT) and DSC(SA) exam after completing B.Com Computer and B.Ed?
4th November 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

what is TET.I have completed DEd.whats the proccess to write DSCexam
7th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I Completed B-com & B-ed (social, telugu) i have eligible marks in TET. may i write dsc(SA) & dsc(SGT).
13th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.Com B.ed with Social & English Methods and i have also passed MA English with 48%
Can i eligible as an English Teacher in Model school recruitments
15th November 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is k. SrinivasaRao i complited B.COM And B.ed and M.COM , M.B.A, PGDCA,DCA. Eligible TET 2 (I WRITE DSc(SGT),DSC(S.A) pls reply
15th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir this naik (st) I did my Bed social and english and mcom and qulified in Ap tet .do irequire MA ENGLISH TO WRITE ENGLISH SA or SGT and do i have eligibility to write Dsc and central teacher tpt pgt.regards [email protected]. 9966868671
18th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.com,b.ed, can i write dsc,sgt test ,i have eligible in tet with qualifing marks
11th December 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing secondary grade teacher. i want to write d.sc s.a post. so, shall i write tet2? shln"t
12th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

how can i get dsc sytllabus to maths ,physics,biology,english
4th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed biotechnology in degree..& b.ed (biological science).can i write D.sc S.A...if u know any information please give reply .
11th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i complete my b.com degree and also tet am i eligible for dsc sa and sgt
20th January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to write the dsc exam and what is the benift.
24th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc, B.Ed., I could qualify only APT ET paper 1 which was conducted in Jul 2011 . Am I eligible to write D SC exam?
29th January 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.A and B.Ed after 10th class. am i eligible for writing dsc?
1st February 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

can i write dsc without tet exam as i have completed B.Ed
14th February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1722235]can i write dsc without tet exam as i have completed B.Ed[/QUO
Sorry buddy! the purpose of APTET is only to seive down the candidates writing D.Sc. and since you have not attempted or cleared TET you will miss this opportunity to write D.Sc. better luck the next time buddy!
27th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i am not qualified tet extermination. can i write dsc?
8th March 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir
i completed b.com computers with bed .can i eligibility for dsc?tell me sir plz
12th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have comppleted my Graduation with B.Com Computers and B.Ed with Social Studies
Am I eligible for SA Social Studies
22nd June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of dsc(sa) in direct recritment for B Ed candidates
2nd January 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

bed persons eligible SGT exam
7th February 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for DSC. i had completed B.Sc and BEd ( 1 Year) in English Medium with Hindi as First Language in 10th.
19th January 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had b.com i.o.m subject computer software is b.o.m iam eligible for s.a social?
2nd April 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I completed. Degree with subjects biotechnology,chemistry,computers.... icompltd B.Ed am i eligible for D.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?