16th September 2019, 11:32 AM
chogale

Can I write MPSC after attaining Master's degree?

I have completed MMS (Master of Management Studies from a college in Mumbai. So, now am I eligible to write the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination?

21st September 2019, 04:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write MPSC after attaining Master's degree?

The eligibility to appear for MPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 19-33 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. Examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates passed bachelor degree from any discipline are eligible to appear in the examination.

Candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?