23rd November 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I write the MPSC or UPSC exam after Diploma in Revised General Nursing & Midwifery (RGNM)?

Hi, I am Revised General Nursing & Midwifery (RGNM) passed student with 3 years and 6 months Diploma course. Am I eligible to give the MPSC or UPSC exam?

25th November 2019, 01:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the MPSC or UPSC exam after Diploma in Revised General Nursing & Midwifery (RGNM)?

No, you are not eligible to appear in UPSC Civil Service or MPSC examination.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

Candidates in final year of the degree are also eligible to apply for the examination.

As diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree. You are not eligible to appear.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
26th November 2019, 06:54 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write the MPSC or UPSC exam after Diploma in Revised General Nursing & Midwifery (RGNM)?

If you have completed bachelor's degree in General Nursing and MidWifery course then you can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission as well as Union Public Service Commission exam.

Eligibility criteria for exams:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age limit is 21 years minimum to apply for UPSC exam.

There are different stages of these exam which you need to clear in order to get job through UPSC and MPSC.
26th November 2019, 07:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to appear in MPSC or UPSC exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
The minimum age is 21 years.
Hence, you are not eligible after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?